Predict Earnings by College Choices
In this model, several characteristics are used to predict median earnings two years after degree completion.
Using these features, a linear regression is able to very closely predict the median earnings two years post graduation. Try it and see!
- Geographic location of college
- Type of college (public/private/for-profit, size)
- Major field of study (CIP code)
- Credential conferred (Bachelor, Master, etc)
- College's admission rate
- Average SAT score for admitted students
Enter your choices...
Model R^2: 0.717